Underfloor heating – the logical choice
One of the misconceptions about underfloor heating is that it costs too much. This is not true. The truth is that over a surprisingly short amount of time our customers actually save money while creating a healthy environment for their family and adding value($) to their home.
The five benefits of underfloor heating
- MAINTENANCE: Underfloor heating vary rarely requires any type of maintenance once it has been installed by our tilers. Suppliers often guarantee products for 25 years plus.
- COMFORT: Floor tiles when heated retains the heat far better than traditional forms of heating, which cool down rapidly when turned off. This also means that it requires less energy to maintain its warmth. And because the source of the heat is spread across the floor there are no cold spots in your room/home.
- LOOK: Our customers enjoy the freedom from the bulky forms of heating such as heaters or radiators. The aesthetic qualities of your space is enhanced with underfloor heating.
- CONTROL: With thermostats, touchscreens and applications you have total control of how you heat your home. You can set up different on and off times or certain temperatures for different rooms. This will also help with heating costs.
- HYGIENIC: With the heat radiating from your floor it reduces cold and dampness which has huge health benefits for you and your family. People who suffer from respiratory illnesses are far more comfortable with in-floor heating.
These points highlight the potential benefits of underfloor heating and help portray our belief why it is such a great choice for your home when tiling.
Why not have a look at how much it will cost you to install underfloor heating into your floors here.